We have access to software development expertise that spans the globe
Software Development is a core engineering service provided by 40hrs IT Services. A methodical, disciplined approach to development is taken by our team..
40hrs’s metrics program will provide you with a level of visibility and predictability about the quality and timing of your releases that will give you peace of mind. We can help you with your application development from design to develop to deploy to managing it in production.
We can start either at the Requirements Collection phase or during the design phase and execute the project through UAT and deployment.
We provide the right engineering talent for every phase of your software development lifecycle
- Manage the queue of enhancements and bug fixes for your production application.
- SCRUM and KABAN are common lifecycles to manage maintenance work since they are better suited to a flow of work rather than a defined scope.
- Customers who need robust, enterprise enabled mobile applications
- Mobile apps that need to have high performance requirements and integrate with complex back end systems need a more disciplined approach to development.
LEGACY SYSTEM UPGRADE
- Extend the life or their critical legacy production systems or to rewrite them onto modern technologies.
- Help you decide which is the right strategy for your legacy system and then execute the project.
Web services API development
One common legacy system upgrade goal of our clients is to build an API into your system so that it may more easily integrate with the other systems in your production environment.
Our architecture team can work with you to create a roadmap to transform your monolithic application into a modern Services Oriented Architecture (SOA).
Cloud migration of legacy app
Poorly integrated, difficult to access legacy applications can cost your business both time and money.
By migrating your legacy application to the cloud, you can see substantial improvements to accessibility, reliability, scalability and usability.
We can work with you to move your application to the cloud and unlock its true potential to your business.